RULES & REGULATIONS
- Guests are requested to go through all the terms and conditions before booking the tour. Ones you have booked tour, it is taken for granted that you have read and understood the rules and regulation laid down by the company.
- At the time of booking, every guest has to pay 30% of the total tour cost in advance; 50% payment should be made one month before the tour and balance 20% should be paid 15 days before the tour.
- Seats in the coach are allocated on a daily rotation basis.
- Tour cost in every tour mentioned includes hotel accommodation on twin/triple or quad -sharing basis inclusive of meals i.e. tea/Coffee with breakfast and dinner, the sightseeing and travelling by 2 X 2 luxury coach / 3 X 2 (in case there are few tourist, then the sightseeing and travelling can be arranged Sumo, Indica/ Indigo/ Swift D’zire, Tempo traveller, Mini Bus etc.)
- The company has the sole authority to make changes in the program.
- Child below the age of 5 years is complementary.
- Our tour company is not responsible for any death, personal injury, sickness, accident, delay, increased expense, any damage or theft. Loss or damage to baggage or personal effects however caused.
- Tour company reserves the right to claim any additional amount of expenses due to delay in train, air bus or any of the weather conditions, strike, war or any other cause.
· The passenger is liable service tax on tour cost.
IMPORTANT NOTES FOR OUTBOUND TOURS
- On Tour Guests have to carry 2 photo copy (Xerox) of any photo ID Proof i.e. original passport or Voter ID card. Also submit a copy of the same at the time of booking. (For Infants carry 2 passport size photographs.)
- Children / student below 18 years are requested to carry 2 photo copy (Xerox) of 6 months valid Passport or Original Birth certificate. And submit a copy of the same at the time of booking.
- The Tour Manager Service will start from the First destination of the tour as mentioned in the itinerary, while Airport representative service will be available at Mumbai domestic airport as well as at your respective tour destination airport.
- Meals service will start on Day 1 at Final arrival destination till the departure from the last destination as per the itinerary.
- Adult below 45kg weight is not allowed for Tower jump at Pattaya tower.
- In Thailand Child below 10 years will not be allowed in any Massage parlor and also for any adventure activities likes parasailing.
- Accommodation in the 3star Hotel on